Large concerts that have been held at Arrowhead Stadium have included the famous Monsters of Rock tour in 1988, Pink Floyd, U2's Zoo TV Tour in 1992, and a concert by Taylor Swift in September of 2011.
Arrowhead Stadium Seating Chart
Arrowhead Stadium has some of the NFL's best seating. Not a bad seat in the house, although on colder days it is best to avoid sitting under the overhangs (no sunshine) and the end zones (very windy and cold). For more info on purchasing tickets and prices for the seating chart please see Chiefs Tickets
Parking and Tailgating
Chiefs Tailgate: Arrowhead is notorious for it's massive tailgating rituals. Every Chiefs home game will feature custom trucks, vans, RV's and thousands of cars lined up at the gates as early as 5:30am on game day. Kansas City Chiefs fans take tailgating just as serious as the football game itself, some having elaborate set ups including full kitchens, bathrooms, propane jet heaters and of course lots of Kansas City BBQ. One of the biggest and best tailgate groups is called the N45 Chiefs Tailgate. One of the most popular attractions at a Chiefs game tailgate is a live concert by the official band of the Kansas City Chiefs, The KC All Stars.
Arrowhead Stadium Parking Map
- Red reserve parking is not Lot specific. You will be directed to the closest red reserve lot available to accommodate you as quickly as possible, following the directions of our TRAFFIC personnel.
- If you have Gold Parking; to best access your lot follow the direction/gate entrance on the back of your parking pass.
- To access Gold D and Gold E lots, enter Gate 5.
- Bus and RV parking is available in the gravel lot behind Lot N. Grass parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis in many areas; however the vehicle cannot block a roadway.
- The interior roads on all sides of Arrowhead Stadium are blocked.
- For those who typically park in the grass, construction trailers may now fill your favorite spot.
Police officers and guest service staff are on duty throughout Arrowhead Stadium during the game. Patrons in need of assistance should notify the nearest police officer or stadium staff member, or go to the Fans First Booths located on lower and upper levels.
RV/Limo/Bus Parking $65
Gates open 3 1/2 hours prior to kickoff
Update for the new season – With the updates to the complex, Limousines that are staying for the game will be parked in the front of Lot A. Limos that are not staying for the game can return after halftime and stage on the north side of lot M in front of Kauffman Stadium at the direction of our Traffic personnel. Taxies can stage on the West side of lot M in the roadway, at the direction of our Traffic personnel. RVs and motorhomes need to enter the sports complex through gate 6. We ask All Chiefs fans to follow the directions of our Traffic staff when entering the complex for Chiefs games or any event at Arrowhead.
- One vehicle per parking space.
- Parking passes and parking spaces are for vehicles only, and cannot be used for trailers, grills, tables, additional tailgating spaces, etc.
- All vehicles pulling a trailer of any kind will be charged for an extra parking space and must park in the grass.
- You must tailgate in front of or behind your vehicle.
- Saving spaces is not permitted.
- Parking passes do not guarantee a specific parking spot.
- Roadways, aisles, and other parking spaces must be kept free of tailgating equipment so that vehicles may park or pass.
- If your vehicle is too large to fit in the 8’X16’ space in the lot, you must park in the back of the lot or in the grass.
- Parking lots close 90 minutes following games or stadium events.
- Overnight parking is not allowed.
- Violations of these policies may result in the loss of reserved parking and/or purchase of season tickets.